Sticky St. Louis Ribs
- 1/4 cup barbecue spice rub
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 rack uncooked St. Louis ribs (3-3 1/2 pounds), cut in thirds (4 ribs per section)
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Approx pressure build: 6 minutes
- Pressure cook: 19 minutes
- Pressure release: 1 minute
- Air crisp: 15 minutes
1 In a small bowl, stir together barbecue spice rub, salt, and brown sugar. Season ribs evenly with spice mix.
2 Pour beer into pot. Place ribs into Cook & Crisp™ Basket and place basket in pot.
3 Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
4 Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 19 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
5 When pressure cooking is complete, quick release pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove pressure lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
6 Close crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
7 After 10 minutes, open lid and liberally brush ribs with barbecue sauce. Close lid to resume cooking for 5 more minutes.
8 When internal temperature reaches 185°F, cooking is complete and ribs are ready to serve.